Saturday, December 23, 2017

25 Days of Jessmas Day 23: Vermont & Virginia

On the 23rd day of Jessmas, my Google-Fu found for me:


Vermont:

"Christmas in Vermont" by: Warm Wires

I hate this.  I hate everything about this song.  Douchey whiny white boys hating on Christmas for no real reason.  I hated this song so much, it makes me angry.  More angry than 12 Days of Christmas.  Yes, it's that bad.

0 out of 5 Bernie Sanders




"Christmas in Vermont" by: Dave Hall

This song is a snooze-fest.  I hated this song less than the previous one, but it is still not for me.  The piano and guitar combination are nice enough, but the lyrics and vocals are saccharine and cheesy. Bleh.

1 out of 5 Vermont Teddy Bears




Virginia:

"Christmas in Richmond Tonight" by: Tom White

Other than the vocals sounding like they were recorded in a bathroom, this sound isn't the worst.  But it certainly isn't what I would call "good" either.  Also, who is the snow queen?  Is this a Virginia thing?  I mean, I know it's a Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale, but why is the Snow Queen mentioned with Santa? Elsa is not a Christmas icon, Tom!  Wait a tic...the name of the man who wrote this song is Tom WHITE.  The Snow Queen wears white.  IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!  
Or maybe I should't drink so much while I listen to bad Christmas songs...

1 out of 5 Elsa's



"Christmas in Virginia" by Clinton Gregory

I never thought I'd say, "boy I miss country Christmas songs."  Well, color me surprised, because this is the least awful song I listened to today.  Sure, it's super 80's country and sappy, but it is a welcome respite from absolute garbage that the rest of the songs brought today.

2 out of 5 Glorious 80's Mustaches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.