Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm a Real Blogger Now!

Getty
This morning I received an e-mail. I received an e-mail from an author/blogger/writing consultant person who (unless he/she continues to e-mail me) will remain anonymous. Said person sent me a form e-mail pimping their book or something and trying to offer me some sort of free writing consultation/education package if I agreed to pimp their book on my blog.
So, let me get this straight: YOU want ME to take MY time to write about YOUR book (which I haven't read) on MY blog, and give YOU MY e-mail address for YOUR spam networking list and in return I get a "writer's consultation package" telling ME how to become a successful blogger and run my own Kickstarter campaign?
 So...if I need this writer's consultation package so badly to become a successful blogger, why do YOU need ME to pimp YOUR useless crap book on MY not-yet-successful blog so badly? Hmmmmm?


 So, it's official:  I'm a real blogger now!!! I'm getting asked to help sell other people's crap for free because that's what social media and blogging are all about! Before you know it, I too will be sending out snarky e-mails to PR companies! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.