Friday, March 16, 2012

Artifacts of the Apocalypse

If you enjoy sci-fi, creative writing, and blogs, and you haven't stumbled on Artifacts of the Apocalypse yet. Go. Go now. The blog doesn't have a boatload of entries yet, but I was so impressed with the concept when it was first shared on a 20sb message board that I got the same feeling I get when I play Fallout: the feeling that you're transported to a new reality and it's exciting and fun but heart-breaking at the same time.  Maybe that's just me, though.

Anywho, check out the blog and if you like it, share it, spread the word.  I know they are looking for contributors as well, and yours-truly is trying to come up with something to write for it. Lady inspiration just needs to pay me a visit first.

This picture is beautiful, too bad it came from a nutjob website.



In light of new evidence, I retract my previous judgement about the 2012 prophecy nutjobs:

God Help Us.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you used the word "nutjob" in this post. Also, AOTA would benefit greatly from some pictures, I say. C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. "Nutjob" is one of my favorite adjectives/nouns/adverbs. It's the utility knife of words. Kind of like "fuck" it works with everything. I would love to take some pics for a post on AOTA...I just might. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Trolls will be deleted.