Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Journey

I had an emotional breakdown last night. A bad one. I don't want to go into it in detail, but because of said breakdown, Boyfriend bought us a new game to cheer me up. I'm so excited to play Journey. I'm also excited to review it and share it with you, my reader(s). So, just a sneak peek, I guess. Plus by telling someone I'm going to do it, it'll make me bust my ass a little more to do it...in theory.



This game looks stunning! I'm so excited to play it! I'm also excited that "art piece" games like this and Dear Esther are being made.

P.S Blogger spellcheck is telling me that Esther is spelled wrong.  Lies. 

P.P.S Now it's telling me the word spellcheck is spelled wrong too.
 W. T. F?

P.P.P.S Apparently, spellcheck is incorrect, but spellchecker is acceptable. Seriously Blogger, what gives?

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I remember the buzz about this game before it's release and I was seriously looking forward to it, but then the buzz died down and I would have never remembered this one until now. I'm looking forward to your review. C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a thoughtful man! Sorry things are rough, but it's awesome you have someone to help you through it.

    And spellcheck (yup, red squiggly line... but squiggly is a word, apparently) is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how excited I was when I logged in and found that I had comments to moderate! You guys are awesome! Thanks for reading!
    @LZ I am looking forward to getting home from work tonight and playing! (Stupid "job" getting in the way)
    @Cassie, I have the best man in the world! Curse the squigglies!

    ReplyDelete

Trolls will be deleted.