Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Not Really a Post, or My Train of Thought Has Violently Derailed

I'm sitting at work my desk pondering about unicorns (as I am known to do.) I was just wondering, What ever happened to Charlie the Unicorn?  I love him. Why did he go away?




This guy gets it.

Mari Kasurinen gets it. (And if you haven't seen her amazing My Little Pony sculptures, get out from under your rock!)

And this post did have a point, but I forgot to make it somewhere. So...um...Oh look, a unicorn on my boobs!

 (This has been a lesson in randomness and pandering to the crowd.)


In all seriousness, though: why ARE there so many song about rainbows?


These are a few of my favorite things.




P.S. I may be high.


*This message brought to you by Clonazepam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.