Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Perdition of our Lack of Percolating Perks (and the Pandemonium That Ensues)


Source

My day job consists of essentially being a desk monkey. I go to work. I sit at a desk, I answer the phone, I type lots of e-mails, and do a lot of data-entry.  You know, the stuff the "American Dream" is made of...
Don't misunderstand, I am thankful to have a steady paycheck, I am thankful to have health insurance (even when they screw me over by refusing to pay for routine blood tests,) and I am thankful to be able to pay for a roof over my head and food in my belly. But this is America, is it too much to ask to want more than just eeking through life?


Today is the day that I have had it. This injustice will not go unpunished! Our office has run out of coffee! Our favorite of our (few) perks-yes pun intended. The office is a sad and angry place today.




Yeah, it's a bit like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.