Thursday, March 15, 2012

More Strange Blog Stats, or Welcome to My Random Brain (It'll Probably Just Get Worse from Here, Run Away While You Still Have a Fighting Chance)

I was very excited that I had 4 whole comments to moderate this morning when I checked my blog stats AND none of them were trolls or spam. Delightful! Thanks for reading! When I got around to looking at my other stats, I noticed something funny in the search keywords people are using in Google to find my blog:



I don't recall ever writing about gladiators on monkey bars, but...neat. Maybe I should do that. 

Oh wait! No!  Lies.  I'm a liar. 

Once upon a time on my about page, I wrote this crappy poem describing myself (I was having a "deep" moment.)  I mentioned that I used to play American Gladiators on the monkey bars at recess with the other boys in my class.  I got along better with the boys because they did cool stuff. All the girls in my class thought I was weird and crazy and going to catch cooties. True story.  
Ok, mystery solved!
The End.


 This bitch totes has the cooties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.