Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Tester Season 3 (1 Day left)

Well, at this point in the open casting competition, it's looking not-so-good for me getting to move on to the next round. I'm not giving up hope yet, but with only 1 day left for voting, I'm at least 200-300 votes shy of where I would need to be to move on to Round 2 (only the top 100 move on).

I've enjoyed the experience so far, and I kind of blew my chance last season, but I know it worked out for the best because I don't think I was ready last year. I feel ready this year...or at least readier. There's still hope to get in as a "wild card" even if I don't make it into the top 100 people. There is also the chance that some people who are currently ahead of me in votes might be deemed ineligible, not that I wish ill on any of my fellow gamers and tester-wannabes, but that is a possibility.

Whatever the outcome, I am thankful for the experience, and I will continue to support my fellow gamers by voting and offering encouraging words, and I hope anyone reading this will do the same.

My audition video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.