Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Season 3

Season 3 of The Tester is upon us! Or, well, the open casting call for Season 3 is upon us, but, you get the idea. I am, once again entered and in the running to be a cast member. I sent in my audition for season 2 last year, but unfortunately didn’t realize that my crap computer failed to upload my video for round 3 and thus, was not allowed to continue on. I was angry at myself; I was angry at my computer and really just felt crushed. I felt like life was kicking me in the balls enough already. But, I had my pity party, and got back on that horse called life that has bucked me off again and again. Now I’m back and in the running for the next season. I’m not in the top 100 yet, but I am inching closer every day. Thanks to everyone who has voted and is reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.