Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Tester

I'm currently watching season 2 of The Tester on PlayStation Network's website. I didn't watch it when it first came out, partially because I didn't have a lot of time due to work/trying to find a better job, and partially out of disappointment in myself for not making it further in the competition to become a contestant (a little petty, I know, but at least I'm honest with myself).

I will also admit that I teared up a little bit when Boo got sent home on the first episode (spoiler?). I gotta stick by my fellow girl gamers! WarPrincess is my favorite probably because she reminds me a lot of myself, except maybe a thinner more-soft-spoken version of myself (I can be loud and obnoxious, especially when adult beverages are present).

I am now also entered in season 3 of The Tester's open casting call, and I am determined to do my best. Vote for me!

https://casting.thetester.com/GurlNxtDoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.