Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Letters To The World

Dear little mouse in my Brooklyn kitchen,
You are so little and cute, but I'm sorry, you are vermin and your little poopies carry Hantavirus and therefore, you must die sooner than God intended. Please know that I will feel a considerable amount of guilt when I hear the click of the trap. No hard feelings.
Your Host,
Jess



Dear radio station,
I don't know who or what you are, but you are the only station with perfect music-to-talk-to-commercial ratio at the wee hours of the morning when I have to wake up for work. That being said, could you please play something other than Green Day and Red Hot Chili Peppers every morning at 6:30am? This is why I'm buying a light therapy alarm clock. No hard feelings.
Your cranky listener,
Jess


Dear MRI Machines,
You are giant and scary and loud. I do not like you. I fear and dislike you so much, that I (a late-twenty-something-year-young woman) brought one Perry the Platypus plush into the procedure with me. I hope you're happy. The technicians I'm sure had a hearty chuckle at my expense after I left the facility. Do not judge me, MRI machine!


Perry the Platypus judges you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.