Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mystery Solved!

Remember how my mom sent me a mystery present? The mystery has been solved! No thanks to the mailman, I got my Easter present today. I deliberately didn't leave my couch all day just like every other day so as not to miss the mailman. However the jerk decided it was less work to not ring the bell to give me my package and instead left the little "sorry we missed you" slip. You sonofobiitch!

I noticed around 4:30pm this afternoon that the mailman had yet to deliver my present, since he usually comes around 3pm (It's amazing the things you learn about day-to-day life when you are unemployed play video games like it's your job.) I put on shoes and a coat and jogged to the post office. (I do not run. I only run to catch a train/bus, or if a zombie or knife-wielding clown is chasing me. No running.) Thankfully I got inside in time and waited on the always-long line to pick up my stuffs. I wanted to complain that our mailman didn't ring the bell, but the man behind the counter spoke very broken English and looked like he gave negative shits about his job, me, or my problems. So I got my stuff and went home.

Anywho, the mystery is solved! So, what was only half-perishable and creative and fun and not chocolate or candy? My mom sent me a guacamole kit complete with fresh avocados and even that cutesie Easter basket grass! Yay! Oh and also chocolate. (Did I mention how crafty and like The Riddler my mom can be sometimes?)


Boom Riddled.

Thanks, Mom.


Also, this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.