Tuesday, April 16, 2013

And Now For Something (Almost) Completely Different

You guys saw The Hobbit, right? And then you totally read my review, right? And then you totally watched the video I posted of my buddies, Vash and Justin reviewing said movie, right? Well, this has nothing to do with The Hobbit, but it involves an entertaining video. Yay!

Justin and I were neighbors in college, so we've been pals for a while, and he is probably one of the best buddies you could ask for. He's also super smart and has a deep love of film. And then there's Vash. Vash is opinionated, silly, and crazy talented. He also tends to dislike lots and lots and lots of things movies. He's, well...particular in his tastes.

Anywho, they were kind enough to invite me on the show for one of their "Classics" episodes, where we reviewed a classic movie. Since I was the guest, I chose to watch and review the Nintendo vehicle of 1989, The Wizard.

So, without further ado, I give you one of (hopefully) many videos coming at you from lil' ol' me, Jess GurlNxtDoor and Gurl on Girl-Gaming.  Enjoy!

 

Look for Vash and Justin on their YouTube channel, follow them on Twitter, or Like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.