Friday, September 23, 2011

20 Something Bloggers

Visit 20 Something Bloggers

I'm attempting to join 20 Something Bloggers, a network and online group of other bloggers who are in their 20s. I never thought such a group of bloggers would be hard to find, but apparently it was very difficult before this group came along. My application is pending approval at this time, but I just wanted to promote them, because so far just by perusing their site, I found several very interesting blogs.

Don't worry, it's not some shameless grasp at getting more followers or trying get paid or "discovered," I want to hope I'm not that shallow (a girl can still dream, though). I poked around the site for a while before deciding to submit a profile and I'm really impressed! It's an awesome resource and I'm sorry I haven't found it sooner. I'm hoping to improve my writing skills and really find my "voice" in my blog, because I still feel a little lost right now. That's why this took so long to get up and going. I've been thinking about starting this blog or even writing it as a web-series/mock gaming news show for over a year. In the end, I decided it was easier to start as a blog as I can always find time to write, while finding/coordinating time to write, film, edit, etc especially having to rely on other people with complicated schedules and projects of their own. I have some plans for some videos, but they will be coming in the not-too-distant-but-not yet-near future (for reasons stated above).

P.S Please excuse any typos today, normally I am a stickler for grammar and spelling, but I'm having some trouble typing due to injuring my thumb and first finger on my right hand. I'm a klutz. I'll explain later.

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through 20SB, I just recently joined also. I was surprised by how few of us, NY dwellers, on on there!

    I think you have a strong "voice" already and encourage you to keep writing :)


    http://whenstarbucksruledtheworld.blogspot.com/2011/09/storm-yoga.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finding me! Your blog cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Trolls will be deleted.