Tuesday, April 29, 2014

YENSID

Source
Yensid is the name of the sorcerer in The Sorcerer's Apprentice cartoon from Disney's Fantasia. (But you knew that already, right?)  It is also D-I-S-N-E-Y spelled backwards. And Disneyland is where I spent my birthday evening on Friday.  It's official, I'm 30.  I don't really feel 30.  I don't really feel any age, I just am. I'm a real live adult now right? It doesn't matter, Disneyland is the best place to have a birthday, hands down. I went and got my official Disneyland birthday button, they wrote my name on it and I wore that bad boy proudly, basking in the showering of birthday wishes from cast members and other guests as I skipped down Main Street like an 8-year-old. I win.


Turning 30...you're doing it right.




BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.