Monday, March 25, 2013

Memory Lane Monday: PAX East Edition

I'm still recovering from my epic weekend of gaming nerdy awesomeness, since it's almost 6pm right now, so I don't actually know if this post will be up before midnight to technically still be a "Monday" post, but we'll see. I have a pounding headache, my knees hurt, my feet hurt, my shoulders hurt, my back hurts, my throat hurts, and I am experiencing some "Post Pax Blues" as I've discussed in the past. Otherwise, I can't complain. I had a really fun weekend with Boyfriend and our friends.

Last year I made a couple of Chirpify stories to condense my PAX East experience. This year I'm trying out Storify instead; it's less clunky and easier to share.  Unfortunately, now that I've spent almost 2 hours trying to document all the fun stuff I was a part of, I realized that it would have been more organized and easier to just write a summary of the weekend. Le sigh. So, here we go pour votre plaisir:


 






Are you kidding me?!?!?!??! For some reason the whole thing won't fit on Blogger. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwghgjhdgfgdfl.urhkkjvbf!!!! 

 Brain  now equals melted.


Just go read it here


my little pony cant brain
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.