Monday, March 25, 2013

Memory Lane Monday: PAX East Edition

I'm still recovering from my epic weekend of gaming nerdy awesomeness, since it's almost 6pm right now, so I don't actually know if this post will be up before midnight to technically still be a "Monday" post, but we'll see. I have a pounding headache, my knees hurt, my feet hurt, my shoulders hurt, my back hurts, my throat hurts, and I am experiencing some "Post Pax Blues" as I've discussed in the past. Otherwise, I can't complain. I had a really fun weekend with Boyfriend and our friends.

Last year I made a couple of Chirpify stories to condense my PAX East experience. This year I'm trying out Storify instead; it's less clunky and easier to share.  Unfortunately, now that I've spent almost 2 hours trying to document all the fun stuff I was a part of, I realized that it would have been more organized and easier to just write a summary of the weekend. Le sigh. So, here we go pour votre plaisir:


 






Are you kidding me?!?!?!??! For some reason the whole thing won't fit on Blogger. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARwghgjhdgfgdfl.urhkkjvbf!!!! 

 Brain  now equals melted.


Just go read it here: 


my little pony cant brain
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.