Monday, March 18, 2013

Memory Lane Monday: I Was on The TVs Again!

Does anyone watch SMASH on NBC? *spit* 

Anyone? 
Anyone? 
Bueller? 
Frye?

(Yeah, me either.)

Anyway, I did background work on an episode of SMASH in October of last year and it aired last week. Yay! It was a long day of shooting and standing around in a hot room doing nothing, but it was a ton of fun too. I got to actually meet and have a conversation with Sean Hayes and he is delightful! He introduced himself to me and the other actors near him in the scene and was so funny and super fun to work with.

Boyfriend edited a little video compilation of me in the scene, complete with narration from my squeaky sick voice. Yay!
Not as exciting as my Person of Interest episode, but still fun. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Trolls will be deleted.