Thursday, February 7, 2013

I was on the TVs tonight!

So, remember when I did some background work a month ago? Well, the episode aired tonight and I got to see my hammy mug on the TVs! In case you didn't watch Person of Interest or missed my face next to Jim Caveizel's head, I recorded it and Boyfriend edited it together. My total screen time was about 45 seconds. A 14 hour work day for 45 seconds of awesome. 

Totally. Worth. It. 

In a 45 minute episode, I was in 1% of it. I was in 1% of the episode titled "One Percent." 

IT'S SO META, YOU GUYS!!!!

So, without further ado, my 45 seconds of fame-ish-ness complete with commentary:



I'm totally famous. Prime time baby!!! Yeah!!!

I just want you guys to know that I'm not letting fame change me. As proof of that, I am currently sitting on my couch watching reruns of Friends on Nick at Nite, eating peanut butter pancakes. 

Because I'm famous. That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.