Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gamer Love and Relationships

A conversation Boyfriend and I had the other night:

Boyfriend: So I had the opportunity to sleep with Meryl and I could probably still have a good relationship with Isabella, but I decided not to risk it.

Me: Uh-huh

Boyfriend: Meryl kind of wanted to be my girlfriend, but I'm already sleeping with Isabella and Isabella kind of already sleeps with everyone so it might be ok if I sleep with Meryl, but I don't want to ruin my relationship with Isabella. I'm torn.

Me: Ok

Boyfriend: I decided not to go for it. I like what I have with Isabella.

Me: Then you probably made the right decision.

Boyfriend: But Meryl gets some really bad-ass armor if we bang. *sigh* Oh well.

Me: You realize if anyone listening to this conversation had no clue we were talking about Dragon Age II, it would sound like we had the craziest open relationship ever, right?

Boyfriend: I love you.




Happy Hallmark-Makes-Lots-of-Money Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.