Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's Going to Be An Early Spring, You Guys!

Boyfriend and I were catching up on some TV on the DVR from this past week and Dr. Sanjay Gupta was a guest on Conan. Before he walked on stage this coversation took place:

Boyfriend: Let's see how crazy he gets this time.

Me: Huh?

Boyfriend: Sanjay Gupta. He's always kooky.

Me: Ummm...not really.

Boyfriend: Yeah, he- (Dr. Gupta walks on stage and greets Conan) Oh. Wait that's-

Me: Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Respected neurosurgeon, CNN medical guy, former Surgeon General Cadidate. 

Boyfriend: *exasperated sigh* I was thinking of the other guy...

Me: Depak Chopra? The spiritualist guy?

Boyfriend: *sigh*  Yes. I'm racist. (Note: this was said in the saddest, most-dejected way  possible. Boyfriend is not actually racist)

Me: *cackling* This is going on Twitter and Facebook and the blog. I'm starting a new trend: Boyfriend Shaming!



I Give you #BoyfriendShaming


P.S Please don't judge Boyfriend too harshly, he's not normally like this. In his defense, both Gupta and Chopra are doctors. I blame Punxutsawney Phil. I call do-over for Boyfriend today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.