Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PAX Day 3 and Post-PAX Depression

The final day of PAX East is always a little sad, but for me it was even sadder this year because we couldn't get 3 day passes. Here's my final installment of PAX East 2012 Chirpstory.
(Here if you can't view it below)

I want to give a huge shout-out to all the folks I met at PAX East who let me interview them on camera, you guys all rock my world! The videos are in the works.
Major Thanks:
Cassandra
Elizabeth
Evan
Garrett
Handelabra Studio
Jeremy Handel
Laura
Lukewarm Media
Margaret
Michelle
Misty
Popcannibal
Rana McAnear
Ravelry
Sarah
Sarah the Enforcer
Simone
Steve
Susan Arendt
Thoseguys
Thunder Tech
And thanks to the countless people and cosplayers who let me take their pictures! PAX East was a blast! 

P.S You can now find me on Giant Bomb!
P.P.S Videos coming soon, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the Videos!
    I think the Chirpstory is a very interesting way to sum up an event, I like it.

    Till next years PAX East :)
    Joks, i'll be back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a tiny little editing "team" so the videos will be up, I just don't know when! :D

      Delete

Trolls will be deleted.