Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Favorites: Someone Better Come Pick Me Up in a TaRDIS Tomorrow...or else.

Tomorrow is The Day of the Doctor!!! Unfortunately, I don't have cable, so I can't watch it live. My one Whovian friend in this city is actually in London for the premier frivolities. Sadly, I will have trouble getting anywhere where I might view the fabulous-ness of the day because Nerdmelt and other cool places are too far for me to walk because I won't have a car tomorrow because Boyfriend has has to work (on some super top-secret live event at the YouTube Studios...coincidence? Yeah, probably.)

-Allie Brosh on NPR
I love this girl so much. Go buy her book. *Trigger Warning: She discusses self-harm and depression.

-This is incredible
*Trigger Warning: this is a comic strip is intended for adults and discusses childhood sexual violence.

-Parenting: you're doing it right
My dinosaurs came to life too.

-GoldieBlox: Empowering our future female engineers
This is a great toy and we need more like it. If you want to help this awesome video air during the Superbowl, go vote here!

-Kanye starts a feud with Zappos?
Normally I don't pay attention to the "Imma let you finish" guy but Zappos' CEO just won the internet. The product comments are amazing.

-Super cafe: Who's a Hero
And last but not least, in honor of The Doctor. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.