Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Favorites: OMG I Need a Job

Holy shit, it's Friday! 
This week flew by. I'm sitting here drinking wine out of a 33 cent plastic Darth Vader cup because we still don't have wine glasses. I haven't had a do-nothing day since we moved and I'm starting to feel the stress of it all. Nevertheless, I still had plenty of time to find these gems on the interwebs to share with you guys.
You're welcome.

-5 Awesome Things Invented By the Last People You'd Expect
Yup, quite unexpected.

-Big Fluffy Dog and Tiny Kitteh Play
Oh the feels!!! If this doesn't bring a smile to your day, I cannot help you.

-How to Interact With an Introvert
I love love love this! I don't know that I'm a true introvert. I think I stand somewhere in between intro and extro. But all my anxiety makes me appear as though I'm a true introvert.

-Inspirational Disney Quotes
Thanks Uncle Walt!

-Thomas the Tank Engine Crash Compilation
Maybe I'm in a weird place today, but this cracked me up

-Tonight You Belong to Me
If this doesn't make you smile (or double over in laughter as it does for Boyfriend) then I'm sorry to inform you, you have no soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.