Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Favorites: The Return of the Interwebs

We finally have internet!!!!! I didn't realize how much I missed just dicking around online until I was without a computer with an internet connection for almost 2 weeks. I missed a lot, but I felt like I really experienced America. It was great fun driving 2800 miles across the country.
Boyfriend, Leeloo and I have a new apartment in North Hollywood. It's a really great living space and it's slowly coming together with all of our stuff. So far, L.A is more of a culture shock than I expected and I am currently feeling some homesickness for Astoria. I sort feel like I just returned from the most amazing vacation on Mars only to discover that I have in fact returned "home" on the Moon. The internet helps, though. I sat down to "check my e-mail" and "look for a job" about 3 hours ago. I have finished doing neither of those tasks. Oh internet...don't ever change.

-L.A I am in you!
And I plan on making some changes

-P-Ink.Org
My tat serves a similar purpose, to look at it an see my own strength

-Much Loved
I need this book for my brand new coffee table

-War on Kinkade
I also require one of these prints for my plethora of new walls

-Swedish Cinemas on the gender bias in movies
I am sad that so many of my favorite movies fail this test, but it won't prevent me from loving them. We just need to do better moving forward. And when I say 'we' I'm looking at you, Hollywood! (See first entry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.