Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Favorites: Halloween Edition

As I sit here typing this, (scheduling it to publish on Nov 1st since I don't think I'll have internet or a place to live yet) I am trying desperately to breathe normally and not have a full-blown anxiety attack. I leave NYC in 11 days, give or a take a few hours. I fluctuate violently from excitement to sadness to full on panic. It's been rough. Hopefully, by the time you read this post, I will be in Denver making a nice long pit stop to visit family before making the final leg of our journey and arriving in L.A by Halloween. Needless to say, I won't be doing much interwebs browsing in the coming days, so I'm stock-piling some cool stuff here. You're welcome.

-It's Just a Cat
Ah, the classic scary movie trope

-Needless Video Game Features 
It makes you want to scream doesn't it?

-Australia Welcomes You
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.