Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Favorites: Procrastination Edition

I finally started watching Breaking Bad this week on Netflix. Holy shit that show is intense and amazing. Between that and Ni No Kuni, I have been fairly useless this week. Any excuse to procrastinate getting prepared to move...OMG I'M MOVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY IN A MONTH!!!!

-A Field Guide to Procrastinators
I am all of these

-Sexism in Video Games Not Dealing With Giant Boobies
It probably doesn't help that I call them "boobies" huh?

-Baby Elephant and a Sleeping Dog
Other than the obnoxious rooster in the background, this is a very soothing sweet video

-Why Grammar is Important
Learn that shit, yo! 
(Sorry, I've been watching a lot of Breaking Bad lately. Like, a LOT.)

-Cats Knocking Sh*t Over
Exactly.

-Disney Princess Costume Swap
This is darling and I want a collection of prints. My favorite one is Belle in Beast's clothing

And on a more serious but important and educational note:

-Mental Health in the Marketplace
Useful resources and information for those struggling with mental health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.