Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Favorites: Powerful Nerdy

Yup this week is pretty much all geek-tastic nerdity! I finally beat Bioshock Infinite without anyone spoiling the ending for me!! (It's a goddamn miracle, I tell ya.) And now I've moved on to Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, and all I can say is gorgeous! Gorgeous, delightful, charming. Aaah! My heart may explode with love for this endearing game!
Anywho...on with my favorite distractions inspirations this week on the interwebs!!!

-Inside-Out Grilled Cheese?!
Yes. All the yes.

-On of My Favorite Movies of All Time is FINALLY On Blu-Ray!!!

-Video Games are Saving Mankind
I knew it!!!

-One Teething Ring to Rule Them All
It almost makes me want to entertain the idea of possibly thinking about considering having a baby. Almost.

-Custom Lunch Boxes FTW!
Some are not the most appetizing, but it'll keep people from stealing them, won't it? 

-The Bloggess has designed a track jacket for the rest of us
Because.  

-My Buddy Kyle Shared Simon Pegg's Strar Trek cast prank
Love me some Simon Pegg 

-Badass fast food cosplay
You heard me. Fast food cosplay. It's epic.

-A Mighty Girl
A website designed after my own heart: "The world's largest collection of books, toys and movies for smart, confident, and courageous girls." Stuff like this makes me less fearful of having a daughter in this world.

-The Fox
AKA the sleeper song of the summer. Ok this was originally going to go on next week's edition of FF because this one seems out of control long. However, since I discovered this last night it has almost tripled in views, so I gotta jump on this before CNN "discovers" it. I can't post something awesome after CNN has reported on it. My soul would die. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.