Monday, August 5, 2013

Memory Lane Monday: Sorry I Disappeared

It's Monday and I am looking at my draft folder and realizing how behind I have fallen on my blog upkeep. I have very little excuse, really. I've been super busy, but also easily distracted as of late, thus the giant folder full of half-written, half-started, half-titled, and half-assed blog posts that may or may not ever see the light of day. But I'm here now, writing (and finishing*) a post.

So what have I been doing these last weeks? Well, I closed my much-praised show, I started a newish job promoting Statue of Liberty boat rides (it's as thrilling as it sounds,) I worked on an episode of Boardwalk Empire, Leeloo started doggy manners classes, and I finally started playing Bioshock Infinite. So, most of the reason I have been/will be scarce is because of gaming. I'm determined to finish BI before someone spoils the ending for me. Boyfriend keeps unintentionally hinting at things while I'm playing, since he finished it while I was at work last weekend. Miraculously, I have not heard or seen any spoilers up to this point. 

Let it be known: if you spoil the ending of Bioshock Infinite for me -so help me- I will hunt you down and string you up like a marionette and force you to dance barefoot upon a pile of Legos for the rest of your days or until the authorities carry me away to the loony bin.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need me some more vigors!



*Irony alert: as soon as I had typed half of this post, I realized I had to be somewhere and left this post sitting open, unfinished, and unpublished on my computer...for 3 days. 
~sigh~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.