Saturday, July 20, 2013

Exciting News! (UPDATED)

It's been another crazy week! My show opened to a couple of nice reviews (neither of which got all the facts right but that's ok, who needs to know the correct spelling of my name or the correct title of the show anyway?)

Also, my friend Tom wrote a book! The Grand Adventures of Inspector Toadius McGee is a fun young-adult detective story filled with humor, mystery, and even some romance. It's available on Kindle for 99 cents right now and will be available on Nook and iTunes shortly. Hopefully, it will also be in print in August. I'm very proud of him and I really love the book, and I know I'm a little bit biased, him being my friend and all. 
But, I couldn't be more excited for Tom.

So, what are you waiting for? Go buy the book!

UPDATE
7/22/13: I got another positive review! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.