Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites

Alright it's not the most original title, but this is going to be a somewhat phoned-in post. You're welcome.
I had another crazy busy and exhausting week and not too much to show for it, but I'll address that all in Monday's post. Right now, I'm bringing you fun stuff to start your Friday off right. Here's a bunch of cool things I scrounged up on the internet this week when I wasn't working:
Source
  
-18 Obsolete Words, Which Never Should Have Gone Out of Style 
How could we ever allow a glorious word like pussyvan to go out of style?!

-Patrick Stewart Wins the Internet
But really, when does he not?

-Stephen Colbert Dance Montage
If this doesn't make you laugh, I'm sad for your soul

-Intelligent, Classy, Well-Educated Women Who Say F*ck A Lot
It's like this page was made just for me, you guys!

-My sentiments exactly:
Via Whovians United

-The Good Men Project
Such a wonderful resource for fathers, brothers, uncles, boyfriends, etc.

And last but certainly not least, the internet went off its collective nut at the announcement that Ben Affleck will be the next Batman. I'll say this: I don't care for him as an actor -I do think he's an amazing director- and I don't think he can carry a superhero movie (Daredevil, anyone?) So, I may or may not see it. But, that all being said...

Via The Nerd Code

Also, I saw #Batfleck getting way more attention on social media than Antoinette Tuff did and that's a shame. Who is Antoinette Tuff, you ask? Oh, she's just an elementary school employee who PREVENTED A MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING, and probably saved hundreds of lives, nbd. Seriously, guys, somebody get this lady a fucking medal!!!  
Antionette Tuff IS the godddamn Batman.  End. Of. Story. 

But, whatever, internet, you do what you want.



One last thing only because this made me guffaw when I saw it:

Thanks Bald Solo!

1 comment:

Trolls will be deleted.