Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Favorites: Thug Life

Yay for the first week with bookend posts! I've been keeping a mental list throughout the week of all the cool links and pictures I want to include on here today. I'm working hard to be entertaining while keep- SWEET JESUS ON A PONY THERE IS A GIANT HORNET IN MY OFFICE NOOK!!!


Holy shit, sorry guys. There was a giant black hornet in my office nook. I took care of it. Don't worry, I documented it on Twitter, so you know it happened.

Thug Life
OK, now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Here's stuff that distracted me from writing this week:

-Thug Kitchen (NSFW) 
Vegan cooking never sounded so bad ass. Even if you're not Vegan, this site has some delicious recipes and is hilarious. (My favorite one is his thoughts on Hamburger Helper)

-Bald Solo in NYC
Watch his whirlwind tour of game shops in Manhattan

-WTF Are You Watching?!
My friends Kyle and Lincoln are celebrating their 100th episode of their weekly movie-review podcast! The next episode will go up on Monday September 2nd. Don't miss it!

-These 13 Things to Help You Get Through a Rough Day
BuzzFeed's the best, isn't it?

-Vash & Justin
I know I've featured them on my blog before, but I have to put them on again today because while I wasn't having a fight to the death with a hornet, I was busy making a little cameo on this week's episode

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.