Wednesday, November 28, 2012

White Liars Wednesday: The End

This episode went up last Wednesday, but with all the Turkey-themed happenings not a lot of people have had the chance to watch it and I didn't have a chance to share it much. I enjoyed working on these 2 seasons so much. There were times when we were too hot, too cold, too tired, too sick, too sore, or too hungover to feel like filming another moment. But thanks to some hilarious writing and some awesome motivation and direction by our fearless leaders, we made it through. I'm so proud of all of the people I am fortunate to call my friends who contributed to this production; I was able to see everyone grow as artists and entertainers. I've never had more fun playing a character that nobody (and everybody) liked.  Thanks to Andrew and Neil for making me a part of this project. I will miss it!

So, without further ado, the final episode of White Liars:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.