Monday, November 7, 2011

GameStop Thinks I'm a Big Deal

So, I had a funny and quasi-irritating experience with GameStop and my pre-order of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. I tweeted about it, not angrily or anything, but just to be funny and kind of call them out on their miscommunication. Well, GameStop either thinks I'm a bigger deal than I actually am, or they somehow have the manpower to respond to every tweet that mentions them, because they responded to my tweet with a mention, asking me to take an online survey about "my experience" at their store. I laughed so hard I was in tears. Hooray! I may have just made the jump to minor Internet celebrity-dom (or at least GS thinks I have)
So, no hard feelings, GameStop, I have shopped with you for years, and will continue to patronize your store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.