Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Favorites: Where Did the Year Go?

 
Source
Tis the start of a new calendar year! Hopefully with that new year comes success, happiness, hope, and joy. As I stare at my new Doctor Who calendar that Santa brought me, I wonder what the year has in store for me. I no longer make resolutions because they usual turn into me putting too much pressure on myself to "improv" whatever facet of my life I'm feeling most shitty about, and then when I stumble, I view it as failure and then I implode. And on that note here are some silly/interesting/cute internet things to start your year off right.



-The truth about how we treat mental illness vs physical illness
 Just a little truth bomb

-Older Audrey
And another one...

-Geena Davis talks about sexism
One too many truth bombs to start the year?

-Introverts: there's nothing wrong with us
Ok...all the truth bombs it is then
-Cute puppy doesn't wanna wake upDaaaaaw

-My Little Raptor
I would buy the shit out of these toys

-Doggy treadmill
Don't worry, dogs cheat on their exercise programs too

-The Yellow Dog Project
I wish I had known about this when we first got Leeloo, she might still need a yellow ribbon too sometimes.

-The Life of a Roller Coaster Tycoon Guest
Anyone who played RCT or SimCoaster growing up will laugh at this

-The Proper use of profanity
This is kind of a longer article, but it is an amazing read. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.