Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Favorites: Slowly Being Driven Insane





I sit here trying to think of something clever to say, but it's difficult. Mostly because I'm fighting off a cold and because my neighbors downstairs are truly in love with their surround sound, especially the bass part. It's really hard to think at all, yet alone be funny, when all you can hear is BUMPH BUMPH BUMPH BA DA BUMPH BUMPH BA DA BUMPH all fucking day. It is so loud, mind you, that it shakes my floor, my desk, my chair, and thus my butt. It is unpleasant to say the least. This is EVERY DAMN DAY, mind you, from about 10am to 9pm. Every day. I think I am literally slowly going insane.


-Disney Princesses Vs. Capcom: Round 1 and Round 2
I would play the shit out of this game. Lilo/Stitch might be my favorite.

-How to Avoid Video Game Spoilers
Yup. Sounds about right.

-Werewolf Names
Mine is Rogue Hunter, Boyfriend's is Rogue Temptress. LOL

-Ladies Against Humanity
A Tumblr based on one of my favorite games

-5 Crazy Fan Theories that make sense
Truf

-10 Greatest Video Games based on TV shows
I haven't played all of these, but why oh why is Animainiacs NOT #1?!?!

-Alien abduction lamp
I need this on my desk. Now.
(P.S don't try to spell abduction after you've had a couple of beers. Spellcheck laughs at you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.