Saturday, January 18, 2014

OhMyGodEverythingAllAtOnce!!!!

You might have noticed that there were no new blog posts from me this week. I have a reason. No, seriously, it's a really good reason this time. I won't go into it now, but I got some cool news, then some more cool news, then some sad news, then some terrifying news, and then there was a flurry of activity and pressure and anxiety and I almost exploded and now we're here. I can't go into details about my week just yet, because I don't know how to end the story yet. But let's just say a whole lotta shit happened all at once. And I don't like that.

So to sum up:
I will get back to normal blogging next week. Also, I may have some very exciting news, or I may have some crippling soul-crushing news. We have to wait and see. Now I'm off to gorge myself on freezer pizza and drink heavily.

Smiles.


Here's a cute picture of Leeloo on the Vegas strip because it makes me happy. Also because the picture I wanted to put here, I am not allowed to due to copyright laws and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.