Friday, July 12, 2013

In Other News...

I've been absent from my blog quite a lot recently due to my being in a play and (by some amazing timing) I'm also back working a "real job" again for the summer. Boyfriend and I were starting to sweat the money situation big time recently especially since we're moving to L.A. in October. Wait- I didn't mention that yet? Crap. Where is my brain?
Well, long-story-short, Boyfriend and I have grown tired of the grind that is living in NY and we are moving to Los Angeles in October. It's time for a change. Um...yeah...the end.

Anywho, I've been very preoccupied, obviously, but I wanted to write a quick post today because my good ol' buddy Justin (whom you may remember from Vash and Justin) was in an awesome video last week about the current console wars. It's pretty damn brilliant. Please to enjoy:


 
I'll return for regularly scheduled blogging in the next week...hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Once I am off work I am watching this :P
    I am guessing either way it is going to be good

    Congrats on the moving to LA and being in a play :3

    ReplyDelete

Trolls will be deleted.