Thursday, February 2, 2012

Writer's Block, Anyone?

I realize I'm late to this party. These ridiculous memes are everywhere and I see them on the Facebooks all the time, but this one just tickled me. Enjoy.


SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Purple Cold-Weissbier

STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Heaven Kit-Kat

SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season, holiday/ flower)
Autumn Magic-Day Plumeria

CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Honeydew Bikini-bottoms-because-I'm-out-of-clean-underwear-y


HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Bagel Yggdrasil


Don't judge me. I'm fighting off an on-coming headcold and ear infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.