Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fallout 4 Interview: And Her Nerdy Little Heart Grew 3 Sizes That Day...Right Before it Exploded

So an amazing thing happened last week.

An old friend of mine reached out to me and told me she could arrange an interview with Kal-El Bogdanove, the lead vocal director on Fallout 4, AND Courtenay Taylor, the female lead voice actor on Fallout 4.

What?!

No really, WHAT?!


I know, right?

I replied back (trying desperately to sound cool and collected and totally professional) that it sounded great and I would love to as soon as I got back in town (you know, from Wedding Dress Weekend.)

Then I tried to put it out of my mind, because I assumed that like most things I've tried to accomplish in L.A, it would just not work out.

But then it did.

And it was awesome.  It was so awesome that it could not be contained in just one video.  But here is the first installment in my Fallout Week series of videos:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.