Friday, June 21, 2013

And That's When My Productivity Went Out The Window...

In the last week I came down with a cold, started rehearsals for a one-woman one-act play I will be in, did some freelance editing, and -most importantly- Boyfriend and I GOT A DOGGY!!! So, don't worry faithful readers (yes all 3 of you) I am very much alive and super duper busy, so that's why you have not heard from me in a while. 
Hopefully, I'll be back on some sort of regular writing schedule next week. Until then, please to enjoy pictures of the newest member of our family: Leeloo! 
(Yes, as in "Leeloo Dallas multipass.")

Leeloo at the park
Leeloo on Boyfriend's lap

Leeloo on our couch

I love this dog so much, you guys!!! Boyfriend says that I look beautiful and no one can tell I'm sick this week because I have the "new dog glow" (like pregnant women get, I guess.) LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Aw that is one cute pup! welcome to puppy motherhood :p Just got my little guy Bilbo four months ago
    <3

    feel free to check out my blog!

    (good on you with the one woman play btw)

    ReplyDelete

Trolls will be deleted.