Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favorites: Pets Are the Best

This week in between packing and freak-outs about packing, I hold my dog -probably tighter than she would really like. I hold her. I hold her until the panic goes away. Sometimes I lay down with her on my chest to remind myself that I'm still breathing. She doesn't like this much either, but she lets me. Because she loves me. My dog is the best.



She's the best. She loves me even when I make her try on the sweater I knit her in the middle of July. THE. BEST.

-Wet Dog Gives You a Piece of His Mind
This is an oldie, but it makes me laugh every time

-Rats Doing Tricks
I find rats fascinating, but their hairy tails creep me out

-My Life in a Drawing
This is why I never get anything done

-Baby Shower Vodka
Many many years from now, this better be at my baby shower 

-Calling in Sick
Why is this not a legit reason?! 

-Cute Snake
That's right.


-Animals Wearing Dinosaur Costumes
Because.


On a completely different note, Her Universe just named me Fan Girl of the Day today!!! I feel a little like a failed Fan Girl since I'm not at NYCC like everyone else, but I have a lot on my plate these days and couldn't handle a convention this weekend right before my big move. Also, nothing nothing nothing could ever top last year

Thanks Ashley, you're a class act!!!


NYCC 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.