Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Favorites: Do What You Want

I'm feeling a tad moody and all "fuck-it-y" today.

-The True Power of Force Ghosts
This made me laugh so hard. It almost makes the whole Anakin ghost thing better. Almost.

-The Two Words No Woman Wants to Hear
I really thought I was alone in feeling icky and indignant when a stranger (usually male) says this to me on the street. We are not alone. Only we have domain over our bodies and ourselves. It is never wrong to not want to be told what to do with your own body.

-Sesame Street Goes Game of Thrones
I'm not obsessed with GoT the way a lot of people are, but I know it's a damn good show when ye ole Street De Sesame gets in on the action.

-One Word Comeback
Maybe we need to just pelt the news outlets with history books and they'll get a clue?

-Epic Parenting
I'm not a parent yet, and don't plan to be for a few more years, but sites like this make it seem way less scary.

-My Life As A Warrior Princess
A cool article written by Jennifer Sky about her experiences on one of my favorite shows in the 90's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.