Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Blogiversary!

One year ago today, I started this little blog. Thanks to I-don't-even-know-what, my little blog has had almost 11,000 views in that time! In honor of this auspicious occasion, I thought I'd do something very special.  But, I'm not quite sure what that special something is yet...

It will be special-er than this
Source
I want to say a big "thank you" to anyone and everyone who reads my ramblings with any regularity, or anyone and everyone who stumbles upon this blog randomly and decides to return. I wanted to write some epic post about an amazing adventure, but I haven't had any adventures worthy of a momentous day such as today. I also wanted to do some sort of freebie fan giveaway as a way to show my appreciation, but I'm poor and I don't have any sponsors (yet.)  But due to awesomeness, I have a 4-day weekend coming up and I'm pretty sure that will give me enough time to concoct something super sweet in honor of my blog's first of what I hope are many anniversaries.
Stay tuned, and thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls will be deleted.