Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Day of Birth, Felicia Day!

How can you not love her?!?!?!
FeliciaDay.com
If you read my blog with any regularity, you already know I'm a fan of Felicia Day. So in the non-creepiest way possible, I bring you a poem or two:

Happy Birthday Haikus
Thirty-three years 'go
our nerdly queen was birth-ed
thank you to the Days.

A rising star shone
brightly over all geekdom
Codex be prais-ed.

Penny's lovely songs
melted a horrible heart
and tugged at our own.

Smarter than I be
math music geek and sundry
a birthday happy.


Alright, I'm not a super poet, but it's the heart behind it that counts. Right? Yes, I'm going with that answer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELICIA!

FeliciaDay.com

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, she's 33?! She doesn't look a day over 23! I just discovered the wonder that is The Flog the other day after being a big Guild fan. She turned me onto this awesome browser game that I've become addicted to, and it makes me love her even more.

    ReplyDelete

Trolls will be deleted.